Saturday, May 21, 2011

Update....It's 2011... What's new since 12/2009!

Wow, I haven't posted a blog since December 2009! Time sure has gone by fast. Well, what's new since then?! I am currently working full-time in Accounts Payable and was just hired permanently in January 2011! Thank you Jesus! I am a Lia Sophia Fashion Jewelry Advisor and I just launched my own online fashion jewelry boutique Virtuous Jewels about a month ago I'll do a separate blog for each of my jewelry endeavors. What else?! I'm still single and still pursuing financing for my fine jewelry design firm LKG Designs Inc. I've also begun a lifestyle change of eating more healthy and losing excess weight! So I'll be posting about my 'Back to True Health' journey as well as Scriptures, inspirational topics, jewelry and I'll be posting videos as well. And just being Kenya!

My Lia Sophia website
www.liasophia.com/kenyasjewelrybox

My Virtuous Jewels website
www.virtuousjewels.net


God bless, Jesus loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment