Monday, September 5, 2011

Who I Am In Christ

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am dead to sin - Romans 6:2
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

I am alive to God - Romans 6:11
Likewise reckon (consider) ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through (in) Jesus Christ our Lord.

I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places - Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

I am a king and priest to God - Revelation 1:6
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.


Be blessed and know and walk in Who You Are In Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment