Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The information in this blog post is taken from a handout that I received from a close family friend and a Sister in Christ!!! This will be the first of seven posts on this topic. God bless!!!


WHO I AM IN CHRIST

First Thessalonians 5:23 states that we are spirit, soul, and body. Normally, we feed the body three meals a day. The soul is educated and fed emotionally. This exercise is designed to nourish the spirit, that part of us in which God dwells. Study the following scriptures together and individually to discover who you are in Christ.

I am now God’s child ……………………………….......1 John 3:2
I am born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word ……1 Peter 1:23
I am loved by Christ …………………………………………Revelation 1:5
I am forgiven all my sins ……………………………………Ephesians 1:7
I am justified from all things ………………………………………Acts 13:39
I am the righteousness of God ……………………………… Corinthians 5:21
I am free from all condemnation ……………………...……Romans 8:1
I can forget the past …………………………………………Philippians 3:13

Finally my brethen, Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Eph. 6:10

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment