Thursday, November 19, 2009

WHO I AM IN CHRIST!!!!

The information in this blog post is taken from a handout that I received from a close family friend and a Sister in Christ!!! This is the third of seven posts on this topic. God bless!!!


WHO I AM IN CHRIST

First Thessalonians 5:23 states that we are spirit, soul, and body. Normally, we feed the body three meals a day. The soul is educated and fed emotionally. This exercise is designed to nourish the spirit, that part of us in which God dwells. Study the following scriptures together and individually to discover who you are in Christ.

I am the head and not the tail………………........Deuteronomy 28:13
I am called of God……………………………...........2 Timothy 1:9
I am brought near by the blood of Christ……...Ephesians 2:13
I am complete in Christ……………………….........Colossians 2:10
I am delivered from the power of darkness…...Colossians 1:13
I am an ambassador for Christ……………….......2 Corinthians 5:20
I am the salt of the earth………………………........Matthew 5:13
I am the light of the world……………………........Matthew 5:14


BE STRONG IN THE LORD AND THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment