Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Wish List!!!

A few weeks ago, I read a book by Debra Macomber titled Twenty Wishes. After reading this book I decided to write down twenty wishes of my own of things that I desire to happen and/or obtain in my life in the near future. I've already written down my goals for 2009 (some will go on my goals list for 2010) but I thought that making a list of twenty wishes would be more of what's in my heart. Some things are materialistic and some are dealing with personal relationships, going on trips, etc. So with that said, I am starting with this post of some things on my twenty wishes list. Who knows...maybe you'll be a part of making it happen!?!

One of my twenty wishes....A Louis Vuitton black Epi Leather Alma handbag!!!

Here is the link:
http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flash/index.jsp;jsessionid=P403PLZGTCUMMCRBXUCFAFIKEG4RAUPU?buy=1&langue=en_US&direct1=home_entry_us

No comments:

Post a Comment