Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Promoting a fellow jewelry designer

I love helping people in anyway that I can. Whether it's with my time, information, resources or just a listening ear. My dream that I am in pursuit of is owning my own jewelry design firm soon. In learning about the jewelry industry, I have attended three MJSA (Manufacturers Jewelry Suppliers Association for the past three years. Last year was really good for me as I met many industry professionals, many who took the time to just speak with me and give me advice. One that really stood out was Julie Foster of PinkJules www.pinkjules.com. Not only was her jewelry absolutely beautiful and I would describe as girlie Woman jewels, but Julie herself was a delight to meet. She had me try on many rings and told me about each one and was just pleasant. What made it even more sweet was that her husband was there supporting her and was a part of her business. So check out PinkJules www.pinkjules.com !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment